The Burnaby Power and Sail Squadron offers Introductory Boating courses as well as the Maritime VHF Radio Course on a semi-annual basis.
All other courses are scheduled as required based on interest and participation.
Please see the drop down menu for times and location.
- Boating Basics Course (PCOC)
- Boating 2: Beyond the PCOC
- Boating 3: Introduction to Navigation
Maritime Radio & Flares:
- Maritime Radio Course (VHF)
- Seamanship Sail Course
- Advanced Piloting Course
- Junior Navigator
- Electronic Navigation Course
- RADAR for Pleasure Craft Course
- Fundamentals of Weather
- Global Weather
- Extended Cruising
- Boat & Engine Maintenance
For more detailed information on these courses please refer to the CPS Course Page
If you would like more information or would like to enroll please contact our Training officer:
Note: Burnaby Squadron reserves the right to cancel/reschedule elective courses.